VP Product, Design, & UX
Currently VP of Product, Design & UX at Baublebar, leading all technology strategy from the core platform to logistics and operations, Andrew has led product teams at Gilt, iHeartRadio, Lot18, and many other organizations over the last 7 years. His experience has allowed him to build technology in ecommerce, mobile, music streaming, collaborative filtering and predictive modeling, international expansion and conversion growth... just to name a few. Prior to leading product, Andrew has worked for Mayor Bloomberg leading economic development policy, started a photography crowdsourcing startup, and consulted for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a Strategy Consultant.
On the side, Andrew is passionate about building a better world by volunteering his time with social enterprises and international development organizations focused on economic development, water sanitation, global health and social justice.
Main Conference Day Three - Make More Money From Mobile
Mobile is opening up tons of opportunities for retailers to grow sales, in all channels. They have to stay on the cutting edge of technology. Our panelists, with backgrounds in design, UX, technology and mobile customer experience, will help to keep you in the forefront of what is happening in mobile today. They’ll discuss innovation in mobile, and what is really working in retail today, and in the future.
• Think about innovation in the mobile space (location data, beacons, personalization mobile messaging, etc)
• See how mobile has transformed retail experiences across channels
• Delve into the mobile payments space
• Discover which opportunities these innovations open up (new customer data, mobile loyalty programs beyond point based programs, etc.)
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Retailers are trying to identify ways to blur the lines between sales channels for consumers, by integrating digital initiatives into the in-store experience. In this interactive session, our heads of e-commerce discuss how to help customers find the products they are looking for, no matter the sales channel, and how to blur the lines between digital and in-store.
• Create an integration strategy
• Properly incentivize store associates to integrate digital experiences
• Define a great in-store experience
• Assist the customer in the store, using digital technologies? Using smart phones or tablets?