Cindy Starr is Senior Vice President, Marketing at Vistaprint where she manages all customer acquisition and retention activities for North America, Europe and Australia as well as overseeing all strategy and planning across traditional and digital channels.
Before joining Vistaprint, Cindy was CMO of Smart Destinations, a travel e-commerce company. Prior to that, she served as the Executive Vice President, Managing Director of One to One Interactive where she led the development of strategies and marketing programs to drive acquisition and retention results for clients such as Comcast, Liberty Mutual and The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Cindy has also held executive roles at Digitas where she was responsible for leading The Home Depot relationship and at Arc Worldwide where she ran the award-winning San Francisco interactive group working with brands such as Behr Paint, Häagen-Dazs, HP and Visa. Cindy has an MBA from the Stern School of Business at NYU and a BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania. She lives with her family in the Boston area.
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Many organizations have faced becoming stuck in a “retail rut”. Not these companies. They are focused on staying on the cusp of innovation, by removing barriers to gain a competitive edge. Inspire your organization and drive innovation after leaving this keynote session.
• Define what innovation means in your organization
• Look at non-traditional programs as a means for innovation
• Review different technology options to support your initiatives
• See what types of opportunities exist for retailers both today and in the future
• Measure success (and ROI) on your programs
Data is central to shaping experiences that really help customers buy (quickly and repeatedly). How are you gathering customer data and what are you really doing with it? This panel goes through ways to help help customers reach checkout and buy, using data.
• Drive your customer towards a specific activity using data sets
• Use your current data to structure experiences that help customers buy
• Leverage and reuse that customer data (purchase data, behavioral data, etc.) to encourage them to buy
• Redeploy customer data into a specific commerce experience across different channels