Director of Marketing
Hafez has led and grown marketing teams at startups in the e-commerce, B2B, and non-profit sectors. He is an accomplished speaker and author on digital marketing topics ranging from customer acquisition, inbound marketing, SEO, display advertising, PPC/SEM, community management, content strategy, reputation management, growth hacking, and media relations. Before joining Combatant Gentlemen, Hafez served as the Senior Director of Marketing at ReTargeter, an online advertising startup based in San Francisco.
Main Conference Day Two: Innovation and Disruption
While influencers have the potential to amplify a brand's message tremendously, most influencer marketing campaigns underperform due to poor strategy and execution. This talk will present a framework for identifying and activating influencers, review some tools that facilitate campaign planning and implementation, and share examples of noteworthy influencer marketing campaigns.
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Join Steve Oblak and hear how he was able to drive the company's holiday promotional calendar to grow revenue for Wayfair.com's direct business by 55.2% in Q4 2014. This panel will tackle your promotional challenges head on, and help you deliver campaigns that really drive sales (and not drag down your bottom line).
• Everyone is pushing things earlier and earlier in terms of their promotions, when is too soon, too much?
• Review how promotional strategies are evolving
• Create a threshold in terms of timeframe
• Learn what type of promotions are helping to supplement getting through the slower months of the year
• Drive revenue during these slower timeframes
• Create ways to show value to your customers outside of discounting