Main Conference Day Two: Innovation and Disruption
In just 12 years, Wayfair grew from a small startup with $450,000 in revenue in 2002 to one of the largest online retailers of home furnishings and décor with $1.3 billion in revenue in 2014. Join Jack Wood, CIO of Wayfair, as he dives into why retail companies must place security atop their priority lists especially in high growth companies and why routine risk assessments are the key to ensuring the right security investments have been made to protect your customers. In this insightful presentation, you will hear why cyber security ranks among the highest priority in the company and how Jack was able to help grow revenue, customer-base, and employees by 400% in less than 3 years. During this period of hyper-growth, security ranked among the top initiatives.
• Doing internal security assessments, intrusion testing and auditing your data supply chain on a regular basis
• Managing your data supply chain securely and ensuring your data is protected
• Understanding PCI compliance both domestically and globally
• Crafting a data protection policy that every employee is aware of
• Finding the right security vendor for you