Sr. eCommerce Manager
As the Senior eCommerce Manager at LACOSTE, Kaitlin manages all direct response digital marketing channels, onsite conversion optimization and eCommerce operations for the US site. Kaitlin is passionate about analytics and attribution while taking a customer-centric approach to onsite content and marketing. She is now tasked with marrying a brand-focused site with eCommerce needs and an omni-channel strategy. Prior to LACOSTE, Kaitlin was involved in eCommerce, marketing and PR at Alton Lane, Freshpair and Estée Lauder.
Main Conference Day Two: Innovation and Disruption
Everything comes down to testing, and pulling off successful programs are really key to your success.
If you are going to test, where do you start? How are your tests structured and why? What are you doing with the results? You’ll understand how to translate your answers into revenue for your business by the end of this session.
• Best practices around multivariate and A/B testing
• Cost and resourcing: weighing the cost benefits of testing (using tools, internal ownership over testing programs)
• Testing tools that deliver results
• Prioritize tests (testing around specific pages, etc.)
• Create a testing roadmap/dashboard
• Determine which group owns testing internally
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Our group of multi-channel mavens debate and outline their multi-channel strategies. They’ll talk technology usage, organizational structures to infrastructure and even fulfillment. Leave with a detailed picture of how you can maximize your strategies, looking both internally and externally.
• Evolve your cross-channel capabilities to become fully omni-channel
• Infuse technology throughout the shopping funnel to support customer acquisition and retention: research, purchase and support
• Put technology in place to help cross-channel shoppers