The Search, Display & Online Media Summit
With a passion for online marketing, our panelists are responsible for driving the overall strategy for acquisition and retention. They’ll review approaches to move you way ahead of your SEO competition in this dynamic panel. Take a close look at the performance of your program, and leave with lots of notes.
• Look at how content, SEO and social best practices tie together
• Create relevant content (videos, etc.) that has a broader reach
• Remove some of the focus on meta titles and descriptions
• Outline what works and what doesn’t (to avoid pitfalls)
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Data is central to shaping experiences that really help customers buy (quickly and repeatedly). How are you gathering customer data and what are you really doing with it? This panel goes through ways to help help customers reach checkout and buy, using data.
• Drive your customer towards a specific activity using data sets
• Use your current data to structure experiences that help customers buy
• Leverage and reuse that customer data (purchase data, behavioral data, etc.) to encourage them to buy
• Redeploy customer data into a specific commerce experience across different channels