Front-End Engineering Manager
Main Conference Day Three - Make More Money From Mobile
Retailers have to keep customers from abandoning the mobile experience – and that begins with providing what customers are looking for. Rent the Runway, a retail disrupter, provides millions of women access to designer dresses and accessories, and mobile is very much about accessibility. Shoebuy has been improving their mobile experience ever since the launch in 2009. How can you take advantage of traffic to your mobile site, and convert it into sales? Our panelists will show you how.
• Recognize consumer expectations around mobile
• Learn where mobile accurately fits into the path to purchase
• Using the right KPIs for mobile
Over the last 3 years Build.com’s mobile presence has gone from an abandoned standalone site to a vendor solution and now back to a homegrown Adaptive and Responsive. Through that unexpected journey we’ve learned how to marry the best of both worlds into a optimized customer experience.
• Learn about the evolution of Build.com's mobile web experience
• Understand how we’re utilizing Responsive Design, Adaptive Design, and Responsive Enhancement to build a tailored customer experience