Main Conference Day Three - Make More Money From Mobile
Amanda and Chris have been on a mobile journey this past year, and have been iterating (and reiterating) their mobile experience. They’ll take you on their journey, from how they started, to what they did, to their results. Take a thorough look at how mobile is changing at Pep Boys.
• Define the need: how to decide if you should build a site
• Decide on a path: Responsive, adaptive, translation layer
• Implement: Design, develop, deploy
• Test: how do you decide what to test?
• The Results: how did it work out?
• Continuous improvement: Ideate, test, and implement (rinse and repeat)
Main Conference Day One: Grow Your Business
Our group of multi-channel mavens debate and outline their multi-channel strategies. They’ll talk technology usage, organizational structures to infrastructure and even fulfillment. Leave with a detailed picture of how you can maximize your strategies, looking both internally and externally.
• Evolve your cross-channel capabilities to become fully omni-channel
• Infuse technology throughout the shopping funnel to support customer acquisition and retention: research, purchase and support
• Put technology in place to help cross-channel shoppers