Main Conference Day Two: Innovation and Disruption
Everything comes down to testing, and pulling off successful programs are really key to your success.
If you are going to test, where do you start? How are your tests structured and why? What are you doing with the results? You’ll understand how to translate your answers into revenue for your business by the end of this session.
• Best practices around multivariate and A/B testing
• Cost and resourcing: weighing the cost benefits of testing (using tools, internal ownership over testing programs)
• Testing tools that deliver results
• Prioritize tests (testing around specific pages, etc.)
• Create a testing roadmap/dashboard
• Determine which group owns testing internally
Moderator: William R. Adler, CEO, True Fit
The foundation for every great customer experience is data. How you are using data to further personalize the shopping experience is crucial – you have to make sure what you are offering meets their expectations. This panel speaks to personalization tools, data and when and where personalization offers the best ROI. They’ll speak to topics including:
• Examine personalization tools
• Find the best strategies for personalization
• Use data effectively to support what you are doing
• Test, test and test again
• Resource correctly