Main Conference Day One
Friday, January 8th, 2016
Join Steve Oblak and hear how he was able to drive the company's holiday promotional calendar to grow revenue for Wayfair.com's direct business by 55.2% in Q4 2014. This panel will tackle your promotional challenges head on, and help you deliver campaigns that really drive sales (and not drag down your bottom line).
• Everyone is pushing things earlier and earlier in terms of their promotions, when is too soon, too much?
• Review how promotional strategies are evolving
• Create a threshold in terms of timeframe
• Learn what type of promotions are helping to supplement getting through the slower months of the year
• Drive revenue during these slower timeframes
• Create ways to show value to your customers outside of discounting
Main Conference Day Two
Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
Crayola has been a wholesaler for over 100 years and has continued to innovate to help raise creative kids. In 2013 Crayola made the decision to sell direct to consumer. Up until that point Crayola referred potential customers off their Crayola.com (content only) site to a partner site for a sale. They worked with the partner site and were able to double ecommerce sales from the prior year. In 2015 they are adding more channels and creating personalized product with a goal to double sales again this year. Hear about Crayola’s amazing journey and their content program from their head of global eCommerce.